Review 360 Issues with displays

Aug 07, 2023

Hello: 

I have a course published to 360 review, 3 users have experienced different issues...all on same internet network and on google chrome. One person gets a scroll on some screens (just to see the entire screen) and another has parts of the screen missing (e.g. there's a character on her screen who is cut off?) Is there some sort of issue/bug going on? It seems as if it's trying to make it responsive on the computer. 

1 Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm so sorry you've hit this snag! I'm happy to help troubleshoot and have a few clarifying questions to help me better understand.

• Does the course play as expected in preview mode? Is this only happening when published to Review 360?
  • Is everyone that views the course experiencing some type of issue? Please have them try a different browser to see if that makes a difference.
  • Is this happening with one specific file or multiple files?

I'd be happy to test it out on my end if you're comfortable sharing your Review link. You can upload it here or privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete!