Review 360: Private Comments

Mar 26, 2020

Hello! 

I'm wondering if there is a way to allow a stakeholder to comment privately, they do not want their comment to be posted where other stakeholders can see it. 

Thank you, 

Axcelle

10 Replies
Axcelle Bell

Hi Ren,

Thank you for your reply! I thin Review 360 is very helpful for a variety
of reasons. I think that in diverse stakeholder groups there may be groups
that feel marginalized, and thus may wish to put send their comment
directly to the editor, rather than have their topic be a part of the
dialogue.

Thank you,

Axcelle

Susanne Oosterveen

This may also be handy when working with a test group. This is what I'm working with right now. Where I want the SME's to see each others comments and discuss with each other, I want test users to only see their own comments and not be influenced by each other. I'm solving this by sending the test user each their own link. It would be great if I could disable commenters seeing each others comments, but still see everything in one place myself. I think I can be identified by the system as the developer?

Ellen Benegar

Lauren,

We've got the same issue as Susanne. I work for a government contractor and we do our own internal reviews in an INTERNAL link, but then create a new review link called EXTERNAL for the client review.  We don't want the client seeing our internal comments. However, then the ISDs need to make changes to the courseware based on the client review and send that to the programmer/GA.  After the programmer makes the changes, the ISD then reviews it in the INTERNAL link to verify changes are made, and then for the final client review it is published in the EXTERNAL link.  It would be great to disable our internal comments for the client and then just have one link that is controlled by the internal team.  Do you think this is something that can get rolled out in 2021? 

Alyson Reece

I also have use for this feature. I am responsible for reviewing all content created by my L&D department and providing comments, however, in some cases i don't want our internal comments/conversations viewable by the other stakeholders/clients to protect the developers relationship with the stakeholders/clients.