Review comments not coming through

Jul 03, 2017

I have some Storyline files out for review at the moment.  This morning I got 15 email notifications of new comments in a particular Review file.  However when I go into Review to look at the comments in context, they are not there.  I have been using Review a lot on this project and this is the first time this has happened to me.  I am at the pointy end of the project so really can't afford to be losing time with problems like this at this stage.

Thanks

Catherine

36 Replies
Michele Patla

This just happened to me; we had reviews from yesterday, I made the changes today, and republished.  Now, the comments are not appearing but I would like the reviewer to be able to review his suggested change against what is there now after I made revisions to his change.  Does that make sense?

Sales Enablement

Good afternoon. I have the same issue as the original poster. My storyline course is being reviewed in Review 360 and the comments came through to my email but are not showing in Review 360. The course was updated while the reviewer was posting comments (I didn't know he was reviewing it at that time) and I can't make heads or tails of which screens the comments I got via email are referring to. Is there a fix?

Marie-Claude Gagnon

I'm having the same issue. I have comments in my course from this morning but nothing from the last 2 hours is showing up in Review.  The emails coming in fast and furiously but don't include the slide number, so I don't know which comments are for which slide. I'm using version Storyline 3.60 version 3.68.28887.0