SAP LSO employee completion error

Feb 08, 2018

Hi All,

I am a complete novice and have just created my first e-learning module. Unfortunately our IT team have just tested it and it is not showing as completed in SAP LSO.  They are unfortunately not able to provide any further support :(  Can someone please help me fix / find the error so that I can make it work?

Here is the error report from our IT team:

The technical test is not successful:
- The SCORM values "cmi.success_status" and "cmi.completion_status" are never set to "completed" and/or "passed".
As a consequence, the automatic post working is not successful in LSO. The participants are never marked as "passed".
- There is a test but no SCORM values for test are sent: no SCORM values "cmi.score.raw", "cmi.score.min", "cmi.score.max" are sent. As a consequence, the participation cannot be marked as "successful".

Thank you in advance for your time and support on this.

Heena

2 Replies
Marie McGuire

Hi Heena!

We also used SAP LSO. I would go back and check your publishing settings.

On the publish page, toward the bottom there is a output options area.  Mine is set to Scorm 1.2. 

I then always click on 'Reporting and Tracking'.

On the reporting tab, I ensure that the LMS Reporting dropdown is set to Complete/InComplete.

On the Tracking Tab - I indicate whether to track using number of slides or track using quiz result.  If it is a branching wbt, and you select 'track using number of slides viewed' then you want to ensure that whatever the minimum number of slides it takes to get thru the smallest branch is what you set there.

Hope this helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.