Scene not found in Articulate Review

Nov 20, 2016

Hi there, I am looking for some help. I am loving Articulate review but have struck a hiccup. I have clinical expert reviewing a package for me now  but it is not attaching the comments to a specific slide, but rather says "Scene not found" and lists all the comments together. When I try it at my end it works fine. What could it be? Thanks for your help

22 Replies
Erin Walker

Hello, I am having the same issue currently. We republished and created a new version of a course and we are getting the "Scene Not Found" message and no reference to the slide name.

Note when we had the first around of reviews, the scene and slides where showing. I tested in Safari, Firefox and Chrome.  I also attached the publishing settings as well.

Thank you! :)

Justin Grenier

We really appreciate you reporting this, Erin.

I'd like to take a look at your .story project file, and we'd also appreciate a link to your Review Item for further analysis.  If you'd prefer to share those confidentially, you can do so by clicking here, and sharing the URL of this Forum Thread for context.  Thanks!

Justin Grenier

Georgina and Erin, we wanted to let you know that we've fixed this problem for for newly-published items.

For recently-published items, you may still be seeing this issue at the moment, although we are working on a script to reprocess these items, which will resolve the problem for existing items as well.

In the interim, if you run into this problem, you can republish the item and the new version will display the comments properly, along with their associated slide and scene titles.

Thanks again for reporting the problem to us!

Tex Hale

Hi Justin

I too have had  the "Scene not found" issue with no images of slides.

I took your advice and republished the course but this time the current version displays "All comments in your project have been resolved.  Click here to see them".

Unfortunately I am unable to "click here" - nothing happens.

I seem to get this issue only with a reviewer who is based in the Netherlands.  Isn't Articulate Review compatible with all browsers?

Susan Olson

Hello,

I'm now having this issue.  It's not happening on all courses only a couple.  I've republished, and no avail. I added comments to the recently published course and the comment is captured with scene and slide, but the rest of the previous comments are Scene not found. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Katie Riggio

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out, and I'd love to help! To help us find the best way forward, could you confirm:

• Does "Scene not found" appear on a certain type of slide (e.g., question, results)? 
  • What browser are you using to view the course in Review 360?
  • If you don't mind sharing the affected Review 360 URL with our Support Engineers, we can take a thorough look. Simply use this link to share it privately.
Michael Hardin

Hi Katie,

• It happens on all slides.
  • I am using Chrome.

I did some troubleshooting and found that commenting worked fine if I used IE or an Incognito tab in Chrome.  I then tried clearing the cache... same result; I then tried clearing the cache and cookies and that seemed to fix it.

Thanks for following up.

Mike

Lauren Connelly

Hello Julie!

I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing! I've noticed that others who are experiencing the same snag have found success with republishing the project, clearing their browser cache, or adjusting their network endpoints. I'd recommend starting with reaching out to your network admin to confirm that these domains are accessible on port 443.

If either of those doesn't do the trick, please don't hesitate to connect with our Support Engineers by submitting a support case.