share link for review 360 video

Apr 07, 2020

Hi Everyone, I am new to building replay 360 video creation.  I have published my video to Review 360 and am ready to share the link in an email which will subsequently be added into an article and will be accessible to over 1000 viewers.  I have removed the comments option as I don't need any feedback from my audience. My problem is when I tested the link, I could see it shows the video beautifully but also the page has my account details available.  I cant find any tutorial on how to publish my video ready for publication without having all the additional data removed.  Have I created my video in the wrong programme or have missed something on publishing.  This wont be a storyline file or loaded to our LMS.

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sallyann,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community and glad to hear you're getting up to speed with Replay and Review! 

When you host a Storyline/Rise course or Replay/Peek video in your Review 360 account, anyone you send it to can see who it was created by, but that's the extent of the account details they'll see. I recorded a quick Peek to showcase this for you, and you'll notice what I see while viewing the link logged in is different than what a learner will see. Here's the video if you'd like to take a look! 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.