Sign Virtual Petition to Improve Rise/Review 360 Edit Tracking

Aug 31, 2022

On January 25, 2019, Alicia Alcaino submitted the following question - "Do you have in your roadmap a feature on how to track edits in Rise pages?" I agree with this question. It was recommended that she "log a feature request." She and many other people after her have "logged feature requests". Yet three years later, we still don't have this functionality. 

As a Rise author, I am unable to link the individual comments left by my reviewers to the exact part of Rise that they are referencing. This makes the review process onerous at best. I believe tracking comments/edits is basic functionality of the review process. 

TAKE ACTION - do me a favor and add your name to this virtual petition along with any comments. I need your help to make this change for all 125 million Articulate users. Please join me today - sign your name by adding a comment below!!

Here's the link to the still unsolved discussion board - https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/how-to-track-edits-in-rise-page

Be the first to reply