Sound error (looping narration) in Review 360

Jun 08, 2023

Our client uses NMCI computers (very strict when using a browser). When using the Review 360 to review, the sound will loop over and over (not specific to an action or trigger). This does not happen on any other computer except on Government NMCI computers. Therefore, is it possible to use Review 360 offline? 

Thank you,

Catherine

2 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Catherine,

Great question! You’ll want to continue using Review 360 online. We don’t currently have an option for viewing Review 360 content offline, but that sounds like an interesting idea that I can share with our product team.

Also, I would check in with your IT department to possibly change a setting to stop the looping.

Thanks for reaching out!

Lynnie Thieme

Hi Catherine,

I just spent some quality time on the phone with the NMCI Help Desk running some tests as we were experiencing the very same problem that you are with NMCI users and wanted to share the answer in case it's still an issue for you. It's not a you problem, it's not an NMCI problem, it's a user problem.

You will likely find that for some users your courses run fine, for others you will have issues such as the ones you describe above (and others).

For many, it resolves with the Windows 10 v21H2 update. If that update does not resolve the issue, direct them to contact the NMCI Help Desk with their user tag for troubleshooting. Chances are that either they have not been updating their computer, have not enabled a required plug-in or are experiencing a policy issue on their computer. The only way it will resolve is for them to contact NMCI directly. 

Good luck!