Team access to Review 360 feedback

Sep 24, 2020

Is there a better way to have my team get access to the feedback from our operation leaders without having to share the link every time? Right now my trainers have to manage their own links instead of just going to the Review page. 

Somehow a 'team' account does not mean easy sharing of content here. Just as we have 'collaborators' on Rise, all member should receive access to the course through the Review App, and not just the operator who posted it. Has anyone found an easier way for this?

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Atlas, 

Thank you for sharing that you would like to see a Teams Dashboard for Review 360 content.

This is a feature request we are tracking and I've added this conversation to the report so that we can share updates with you here.

I look forward to hearing how others in the community have worked around this in the meantime as well.

Kelly Auner

Hi, Atlas and Norma!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!