Unable to leave comments in Review

Oct 22, 2021

I'm having a problem with typing or pasting comments in Review. It's not the first time this has happened, but it's finally come to a head today and I'm at my wit's end because it's time critical that I get these comments in. I'm logged in. I've tried refreshing the browser multiple times and even tried an entirely separate browser (I've tried in both Chrome and Edge). I attempt to type or paste a comment and literally nothing happens. Or a couple of times it's showed my comment I've just typed is there and I hit Post and if I'm lucky part of my comment shows up at best. I can't edit posts or add comments to existing posts. There's no rhyme or reason why this happens sometimes, but this is the longest stretch I've encountered so far where the comment feature is just... busted. I'm getting incredibly desperate right now. Help!!!

2 Replies
Becca Levan

So sorry for this frustration, Jennifer! I understand the urgency, so let's jump in:

• Can you confirm you're running the latest version of Chrome and Edge? Clearing the cookies and cache are also worth a try!
  • Does it seem like there are specific letters that you cannot type into the comment field?
  • Are you able to paste copied text in the comment section if you type something first? We have an open issue where folks reported they could not paste comments in Review unless they type something in first. This bug doesn't affect Edge. 

Let's test out some comments in this Review project. If you could record on your side, I'm hoping to spot extra clues. I'll be waiting for your response!