Viewing review screenshots in Rise leads to an error

Nov 07, 2023

I am using the new functionality whereby I can see review comments whilst I author in Rise. But just now, I get an error if I try to view the screenshot: "This page is having a problem" is this a temporary glitch?

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Antony,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience: 

• Have you tried clearing your browser's cache to see if this helps with the issue?
  • Are you able to replicate the behavior when using other browsers?
  • Try signing in to Articulate 360 using your browser's private or incognito mode. Does the error still appear when you try to view a screenshot?

We're not seeing any reports of this issue from our other users, and we are currently not tracking any active outages. If you still experience the issue when using incognito mode, check with your network admin to make sure that your organization still allows connections to all of Articulate's endpoints. You can also open a case with our support team here if your organization already allows access to the endpoints so our support team can take a closer look at the issue.

Eric Santos

Hello Antony,

Thanks for sharing that the issue is not happening with Google Chrome! Kindly check if you have the latest version of Microsoft Edge and see if updating it will help. We recommend the latest version of your browser when authoring in Rise 360 to avoid issues.

If the problem persists, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you.

Also, just a quick note that replying via email includes your signature here, so you are welcome to edit the post and remove that information if you wish!