Add entire account team as collaborator

Apr 27, 2023

Is there an easy way to share/add an entire team to a rise course?  We are a large organization and this online platform doesn't provide a file share type interface where others in the organization can easily access training source files.

The biggest issue is when someone leaves the organization and doesn't 'share' there stuff.  There are too many people to try an add every person to every course as collaborators.

Pinned Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tom! We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

2 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Tom! Thanks for reaching out.

I understand you are looking for a way to easily share courses with your entire team or add multiple users as collaborators to a course. We don't currently have this feature in Rise yet. However, we are tracking a similar request to add a Team Management Tool or Dashboard to easily share courses within the team as well as manage individual or multiple collaborators.

I'll add you to the list so that you'll get notified if or when this feature gets released. I can understand your concern and rest assured that these are all being taken into consideration.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tom! We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.