Adding a Labeled image in blocks

Feb 17, 2017

I am looking to have the customizability of blocks, but I want to be able to use the labeled graphic. 

Is there anyway to do this?

37 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Trevor,

I'd love to know a bit more about how you'd like to use the look of labeled graphics with the customization you're seeing in blocks - is there a specific piece you'd want carried over into the other type? That's good intel for me to share back with our Product team as they look towards new features or updates to our existing types! 

Michelle Allan

Hi Ashley,

We're also very keen to see these full-page activities as blocks. Currently we're being forced to break up topics over numerous pages (because not all activities are available as blocks) and this makes for a bad student experience because the course quickly becomes hard to navigate, especially with only one heading level in the navigation menu.

Is there a realistic ETA for these activity blocks yet — is Q2 even a possibility? It would be good to have a rough date rather than 'sometime' because it's really hampering our development efforts.

Can I also suggest implementing a 'sub section' heading (for the Shift + Enter function in the navigation menu) to help organise longer courses — it would definitely make our students' lives easier.

Thanks,
Mich

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Michelle, 

We don't have an ETA for this nailed down yet, but we know it's an important one based on the feedback we've seen here. Our team has so many great things planned for Rise (and the entire 360 suite of tools) so we're continuing to refine and prioritize that based on customer feedback, and any pending fixes or new issues reported. 

For the "sub section" headings, it's not a feature I've seen discussed here in ELH before, but I can certainly pass it along to the product team! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.