Articulate 360 courses not advancing after quiz

Jun 23, 2020

I have a bunch of Rise 360 courses with quizzes, some allow a next slide after the quiz some of the time and some do not not.... not sure when or why.  Any idea what I can do to get the training to advance to a closing slide after the quiz... I would like to stick with Rise as I already have learned a lot and not wanting to recreate everything but need to have a closing slide... If someone has one that works if they would share it I could then duplicate the slide throughout my training... and if anyone could do the same with a certificate that would be great... I heard this is a great helping site...

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Dusty!

It sounds like your course ends with a quiz, and learners aren't sure what to do when they complete the quiz because there is no next button.

Have you thought about adding a "What to do next" lesson after the quiz? You can include a button block with an "Exit Course" button to let learners know the course is complete. Here's an example of what that would look like! 

Let me know if that's what you had in mind!

Dusty Ross

There is no way to add a button to the bottom of the quiz results... seems like my learners would get confused after we have had them hit continue numerous times already in the training... I love articulate but my only issue is lack of certificates as most of my customers are not using an LMS so I show them great content and then they leave with a completion code because we can't figure the certificate in rise 360 out... I am not a computer guru so it is easy to talk over my head... seems like this is a very common problem that most folks I asked about it have... just having an option to add a pre-made block where the user could add their name would make rise360 so much better....

Crystal Horn

Hi Dusty. Right - you can't add a continue button or custom text to the quiz results page. It sounds like you have removed next and previous button navigation from your course, and that you have the sidebar menu enabled. With this setup, your learners will need to use the sidebar menu to navigate to the next lesson after the quiz. 

Thanks for sharing your experience around certificates. I'll make sure we follow up with you here if we add a certificate solution in Rise 360.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.