Audio on Rise 360

Dec 17, 2021

I have a large number of staff who speak English as a second language. Rather than have them read text, is it possible to have an option where a recorded voice reads the text for them? In other words one has an option to listen or turn off audio and read for themselves.

I have seen this in other courses as a learner but I don't know how they were created

2 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Naison!

Thanks for letting us know that you are interested to add audio as an option that plays along with content in Rise. This is not in our roadmap at this time, but I will make a note of your request!

You can add audio blocks to your course,  then add your text as a block after, so that the learner can click play, then they can move along with the lesson. 

John Naumann

Thank you for this, Hazel. 

If I may second this request for audio narration option for Rise 360 courses please! 

I believe having audio option for people to follow along with the course would be quite beneficial - especially for those with English as a second language or for those who wish to listen along to the course.