FIX, FIX, FIX, FIX, just tell me you're working on it at least !

Oct 23, 2023

Is there anyway to change the course name only of the home page folders? It is a nightmare to find multiple language courses when the home page link is in the same language as the Title Page.

e.g. I would like to rename the folder link as follows and not have it effect the title in the actual course:

Communicating Concisely, with Clarity EN
Communicating Concisely, with Clarity FR

Have the above second language folder in French is a nightmare to find when you do not know the language - e.g. 'Communiquer de manière concise et claire' ??????

7 Replies
Ken Flieger

No, on the home page of rise 360 (rise.articulate.com/manage/folder/personal)

In storyline 360 you can change the title of each course and it DOES NOT SHOW UP in the coarse.

Mitsubishi Hotsheet Building Confidence & Resilience EN
and the 2nd one would be:
Mitsubishi Hotsheet Building Confidence & Resilience FR

CHANGE TITLE OF THE RED COURSE BLOCKS (which by the way are also impossible to see and home page image, ALL ARE TOTALLY RED).

Ken Flieger

ALSO !!!!!! The Review site should show the Title of the Course to whatever I named the course and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER change the Title on the home page to the same name !!!!!!!!!!

example of 2 COURSE NAMES (not Home page Title): My English Course 1 and MyFrenchCourse1

The My French Course 1 currently would show up as 'Mon cours de français 1' on the home page Title after translation (as does the course name which is wrong). 

THEY ARE TWO SEPARATE THINGS ! (Coarse name and Home page Title).

NONE OF OUR REVIEWERS want to see the course names in FRENCH or any other language.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THIS as we do dozens of courses in different languages !!!!!

wrong