Disable Quiz Results in Rise?

Jan 22, 2018

Is there a way to disable the quiz results in Rise. We love all the question options in Rise, but don't want to score our learners.

59 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Mitch. There haven't been any changes to the quiz results slide in Rise 360. If you would like to offer an un-scored quiz experience for your learners, you could create a lesson with multiple knowledge check blocks.

If you need to send quiz results to your LMS without showing learners their score, using Molly's workaround above is the best bet since Storyline lets you customize everything from the ground up!

We collect feature requests from this discussion forum as well, so no need to submit another one. All voices are counted here! Deciding which features to implement is based on a few criteria, including how many folks are expressing an impact. There's more information on that process in this article.

Michelle Kandiliotis

I would also like to disable the score in rise 360, but I need the LMS to receive their response. I am wanting to use the assessment as a means of recording the learners agreement to the confidential nature of the information they will have access to upon completion. 

A knowledge check would not retain the response would it?

so, for now I have to live with a score of 0% or 100% depending on whether they agree or not. Its not ideal. Is there any hope that suppressing the score will reach the top of the priority list soon?

Karen Bunce

Hi there, This is another request to be able to disable the Quiz/Knowledge Check Result/Score in Rise360.

My project has 3 questions, which are just there as a knowledge check. I am showing the learner the correct answer once they have made their choice, but the Result/Score popping up breaks the flow of the course and will, I think, be considered very annoying!

Bailey Kirbach

I'm also looking to disable the results page in Rise. I need to be able to have students complete steps to log into a different system, and then take a code from the system and enter it into a fill in the blank question in Rise. If they enter the wrong code, I want to be able to tell them to call us, but right now it looks like they failed a quiz.

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Bailey. Your option here may be to create a lesson full of knowledge check blocks. The difference will be that knowledge check blocks will always show correct/incorrect feedback for each question, and you can't track them in an LMS. But you have more control over what else you include in that lesson, and you won't have a results page!