Download SCORM module following course completion?

Aug 24, 2022

Hi folks!

First time calling but a long time listener ^-^

I'd love to know if there's a way to allow learners to download a SCORM module to view offline.

• I'm aware I can do this to mobile devices but that's not what I need.
  • When I publish to PDF it just doesn't look right or feel nice and navigation is a pain.
  • I know I could export to web but that does not address my need to keep everything in my LMS (Litmos).

Are there any other options to allow learners download a SCORM module/course? I'd love to provide this to learners following completion of courses. 

Thank you!!

AL

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Alan! I understand that you would like to allow your learners to download a course to view offline, and you don't want to use the export to PDF or export to Web function.

I am sorry, but these are the only two options available in Rise that would allow you to make a course available offline for your learners.

I did a quick Google search on how to view your SCORM file offline, and I found a few offline SCORM players. They require downloading the app for offline viewing, and it needs some LMS integration to work. We don't provide support for this, but hopefully, some other folks in the community can chime in and help!