Drag and drop question causing non-completion status on LMS

Jan 19, 2021

Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me. I've created a course in rise and exported as scorm 1.2 for our LMS (saba). The course loads onto our LMS without issue but when a student completes the course, it is not reporting as completed.

Saba support have looked into it and say it is a content development issue.

Here is the error from the communication log:

error = (43243) Failed to parse runtime interaction category data sent by the content. Failed while parsing interaction having id "urn:scormdriver:Knowledge_Check_Match_these_figures__0".
com.saba.exception.SabaException : (43243) Failed to parse runtime interaction category data sent by the content. Failed while parsing interaction having id "urn:scormdriver:Knowledge_Check_Match_these_figures__0".
at com.saba.client.content.SCORM2004Listener.saveInteractionsData(SCORM2004Listener.java:1684)
at com.saba.client.content.SCORM2004Listener.processPutParam(SCORM2004Listener.java:1185)
at com.saba.client.content.SCORM2004Listener.processRequest(SCORM2004Listener.java:928)

I am hoping it's an error with how I am exporting the file. I really want to use the drag and drop question.

Has anyone come across this error before?

Thanks,

Maire.

1 Reply