Embedded Storyline won't load in Rise

Jul 14, 2020

Hi,

I have a Rise module that contains a Storyline block. When I upload the Rise package to my LMS, the Storyline does not load and gets stuck at the spinning page?

I also experience an issue where Rise will not load at all when I am using Google Chrome and will load when I am using Firefox. Do you know what would cause this issue? It will not even come up with 'Your course is loading', it is just blank.

Thanks!

Jennifer

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jennifer! 

Have you done any testing in SCORM Cloud yet?  If so, are you getting the same results? We generally compare the behavior in SCORM Cloud to your LMS experience to try to parse out Rise 360 file issues versus LMS issues.  We are happy to help you with that testing if you'd like to share your output file!

Learning Solutions

Hi Alyssa,

No actually. I didn't know SCORM cloud exists! Will go ahead and test it on there.

Do you possibly know what is stopping me from loading up any SCORM when I am using Chrome? It happens to all SCORMs so I don't think it is the SCORM itself and when I use Firefox it's all fine. I have attached a doc of the error code that appeared when the SCORM doesn't load and after I refresh the page. Weirdly it only happens to me but not other users...I have also cleared up my browser data in case it is due to the memory.

Thanks!

Jen

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.