Embedded videos in Rise 360 not playing full screen in LMS

Dec 04, 2019

I know that this topic has been raised before, but I'm not sure if there is a solution for it. I have created a course in Rise 360 in which there are 2 embedded videos. There is a full screen icon on the playbar which when I use in Preview mode opens the video in full screen. However, when clicking on the icon in the course on the LMS (SCORM 1.2) it does nothing. This is causing problems for people trying to view the videos. Is this a Rise, LMS, browser (IE11/Firefox) issue or a combo of all 3?

Thanks for any help - even if it's definite confirmation that it's not possible.

26 Replies
Eric Santos

Hello Kristen,

Thanks for letting us know you're also affected by this bug. It's been a year since Chantal last posted in this discussion, and she may no longer be subscribed. Feel free to reach out to her by going to her profile page and clicking "Contact Me."

We're tracking the impact of this defect, and I've added your name to the bug report. You'll be notified once the issue is fixed. Please let me know if you have anything else to share about how this bug affects you and what possible workarounds you're using. In the meantime, can you publish your course using SCORM 2004 and see if it helps?