Enabling End-User Search for Web-Hosted Rise Content

Mar 09, 2017

Has anyone had success with giving end-users the ability to search Rise content?

We are using Rise to create web-hosted reference content that is easily viewed across different device types. Our team is fine with doing some technical work to get this to happen (JavaScript / SharePoint / web-host manipulation / etc.), we just wanted to check w/ the community to get some input/guidance before we started down this path.

14 Replies
FSMTB Education

This is frustrating, as I have somewhat of the same issue. I created an interactive handbook in Rise. The outline menu to the left (or the hamburger menu for those on devices with smaller screens) it's somewhat useful for searching by topic, but you would need to be sure that your headings there are very clear. I would definitely contact someone in Articulate to see if they can add this feature on a future update.

Cass Netzley
Jimmy Hahn

Any update on this? Also looking to add some search functionality. 

It should be coming sometime soon / within 30 days. See Adam's response from the Articulate team regarding the 'search' feature on page 2 of the following thread:

https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise/searching-in-rise?page=2

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.