Flashcard Stack formatting Text

Jul 19, 2017

Are there any secrets to formatting text on a flash card stack.  I am trying to list some items, but have to use the trial and error method to get the spacing right and is very time consuming?  Any tips?

36 Replies
Gregory Beyer

Hello, I come to you because a Rise user lets me know that using the flashcard text is not always aligned on a map while on the other two card text appears well. He rectifies this and cheating with the lines. What is surprising is that the text does not behave identically from one card to the other. It has the problem in Chrome and Firefox. I did the test in Chrome version 76.0.3809.132 and I do not meet this concern, but rather a concern for sharpness. Has anyone encountered this problem of text behavior? Or advise a browser version?

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Gregory,

It sounds like another Rise author on your team is seeing text alignment issues in a Flashcard block, and you're seeing issues with blurry text. Is that right?

Would you be willing to send us your course Share link so we can take a closer look? If that works for you, you can send that to us by clicking here.

John Morgan

Hi Svenja,

Currently, there is no workaround for this issue. There are two things that contribute to this issue: font size and how much content is on the card. The font size on a flashcard is determined dynamically by how much content is on the flashcard and the size of the bullet is determined by the size of the font. As a result, the bullet size is determined dynamically too.

Thanks for checking in!