Force score to 100% in Rise?

Dec 16, 2020

Hello,

I've used Rise many times in the past but this is the first time i use it with Talentsoft LMS.

I've created courses without quiz, i only want to check if the learners has checked the whole content, no need to evaluate if they learned anything.

I get the completion correctly on my LMS (displayed in Red if not finished, in green if completed), the problem i have is that a score is always displayed on the LMS side...and it always has 0% value.

Learners are frustrated because they see the 0% (and not the fact that it is in green) and i get a lot of calls asking me why this is incomplete.

Is there a way to force that score to 100% within Rise? As i don't care about the score but can remove it from the LMS, i'd rather like it to be 100% than 0%

Thanks for your help 

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Thanks, Olivier. The next step is to test your LMS output file in another environment, like SCORM Cloud. 

We like to compare the behavior in SCORM Cloud to your LMS experience to try to parse out Rise 360 issues versus LMS issues. We are happy to help you with that testing if you'd like to share your file privately here!