Freeform response disappearing from Rise 360 course

Oct 16, 2023

I used Storyline to create a freeform response question in a Rise 360 course. When a learner types in their answer, and clicks the checkmark at the bottom of the storyline block, it does not save their response. They leave the page and come back and the storyline block is blank. How do I get the responses to stay when they leave that lesson, or leave the course?

In the attached screenshot you can see where I completed the first 2 lessons, then went back to lesson 1 and my answer is no longer there.

2 Replies
Andrea Mulcahy

Wow, that is not a great feature. If it's a free form entry it should stay so the learners can go back and review their answers. In this particular situation I asked them to respond to a scenario at the start of the course and then respond to the same scenario at the end and compare their responses. If they don't remember what they wrote or didn't copy/paste it to a document they can't revisit their first response.

Please add keeping the content in this particular storyline block as a request for a product update.