Importing Articulate Storyline 3 interactive into Rise blocks

Aug 17, 2018

When I upload an interactive slide from Articulate Storyline 3 into my Rise course, the interactive plays nicely on PC, tablet (both landscape and portrait view), but I only see the phone with a black screen and play button.  I can't click on it from my PC obviously, but am I to assume that it will show up and play from a cell phone.  The rest of the Rise course is easily viewed - images and text.  

When I send the preview link to my email to view from my phone, I see nothing... not the course at all. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! 

Karen

12 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Karen!

Smart idea to send the Rise "Share" link to yourself to view it on your mobile device. That's the best way to get a clear picture of what your learners will see on their devices.

You mentioned the Share link isn't working at all on your phone -- would you mind sending me that Share link? Be sure you highlight and copy the entire link. It's easy to miss a few characters when copying. 😁

Crystal Horn

Hi Fraser! Storyline 3 doesn't integrate directly with the Articulate 360 applications. It looks like you have access to both Storyline 3 and Storyline 360. If that's correct, open Storyline 360 and browse to where your Storyline 3 file is saved on your computer.

Once you open the project in Storyline 360, you'll be able to publish to Review 360. In Rise 360, you'll see that project when you add a Storyline block to your lesson.

Let me know if you get stuck!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.