Issue with viewing full course content

Apr 19, 2024

Hello,

Some of our users haven't been able to load all of the content in our course (we host our Rise course in a VLE called Moodle). I've asked our IT Department and they suggested that it was an incompatibility issue with the latest version of browsers:

They tested it out, and found that it wasn't loading for them when they tried accessing our course in the latest Chrome (124.0.6367.62) and Firefox browsers. They were also using a Mac. They reported 'undefined' errors in the console on both browsers. I'm using on an older version of Chrome with Windows and is ok.

I'm concerned that this could be a bigger issue waiting to happen when other people upgrade to the latest browser. 

Thanks!

1 Reply
Eric Santos

Hi Sam,

Sorry for the trouble with loading your content. I understand how frustrating that can be!

Have you tried testing your course in a different LMS to confirm if the behavior your users are experiencing is specific to Moodle? SCORM Cloud is a great environment that you can use for this purpose. Here's how to test your course on this platform: 

If you can replicate the behavior in SCORM Cloud using the latest Chrome and Firefox versions, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you.