Jump (link) to a different content block within a lesson in Rise

May 25, 2017

Hi everyone,

Little Rise help please. I'm playing around with it and can't figure how to jump from one content block to another in a lesson. 

Example - I am covering a process that has four stages (one lesson per) and each stage has three sub-stages. At the intro of each lesson, I want to list the three sub-stages and have a short intro, then have a link to jump to another block.

I know I can create another lesson for each stage, but that creates a messy TOC and the silly "Lesson x of x" gets out of whack as well - any way to ditch that? Seems like it should be simple to get rid of! :)

59 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Molly!

Thanks for sharing the feedback on the type of functionality you'd like to see in Rise 360!

I've included you in the feature report and will update this discussion as soon as we have news to share! If you'd like to stay up to date, you can bookmark our Feature Roadmap.

Have a great rest of your week!

Adam Stefanski

Could you please share some of the barriers or requirements for getting this topic approved or supported?

We’re dealing with a common topic across various lines of business, but each line has its unique nuances on how to handle the situation. We’re considering two approaches: either creating a single course where everyone can try it out and skip irrelevant parts, or developing multiple courses tailored to the specific blocks needed.

This thread suggestion would allow learners to seamlessly jump in and out of the course content as needed. The responsibility for implementing this feature would fall on the course designer and not the learner.