Label graphic images not showing up

Apr 19, 2024

Hi, so the graphics that have been loaded in a label graphic don't show up when we preview, or publish the courses to LMS. 

Pinned Reply
Eric Santos

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. To confirm what Michelle shared, this update fixes the issue you encountered where the Labeled Graphic image without markers disappears when viewing courses. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

9 Replies
Eric Santos

Hello Michelle,

Sorry for the trouble with the Labeled Graphic image. I am unable to replicate this behavior on my end. When you try to use another image, does the issue happen? How about when inserting the affected image in another Rise 360 course?

If you're comfortable sharing the image you're using in this post, we'd be more than happy to take a closer look. You can also share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it when we're done testing.

Eric Santos

Hello John, 

Thanks for sharing your experience with the labeled graphic. What you shared is a big help in the investigation, but I'm sorry for the trouble it has caused.

Other community members reported the same problem with the same setup, and we have logged it as a possible bug with Rise 360. Our engineers are currently looking for a fix. Once it is resolved, we'll update this post so you'll be notified.

I'm curious about your use case with labeled graphic blocks without a single marker. Can a simple image block be used instead of a labeled graphic block without a marker?

Eric Santos

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. To confirm what Michelle shared, this update fixes the issue you encountered where the Labeled Graphic image without markers disappears when viewing courses. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!