LMS in progress status issue and flexibility of Quiz visibility

Aug 20, 2017

Saba Cloud isn't appearing to be receiving course completion percentage (?) of RISE interactions when choosing Rise export to "track using course completion set at 100%...LMS just leaves a 'not evaluated' status even though the module was partially taken.  Is there a known change I need to make in one of the files in the zip?

If I can't get 'track using course completion' option to work, was considering building a simple final quiz at the end, but since the Rise recommended standards is to keep activity sequencing 'set to free navigation',  it would be nice then to be able to make a final quiz visible ONLY AFTER all other activities are complete.  Is this in the works?

2 Replies
Chantel Hutchins

Just following a recommendation on someone else's string about debugging, regarding the status not updating.  I'm not sure where to go from here.  Even though the export selection was SCORM 1.2 and the content upload selection LMS side was selected as SCORM 1.2...I see SCORM2004 data listing in the debug trail.  Can an Articulate/Rise staff member confirm whether or not the Rise file is sending accurately?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.