Matching Knowledge Check - Matching Issues

Dec 22, 2021

We have received several complaints about a matching knowledge check where the two tiles seem to never connect. Only seeing the issue once first hand, the tiles appeared to repel away from each other like magnets when trying to connect similar poles. 

The user experienced this issue in two separate browsers, Edge and Chrome, after refreshing the browsers, and even restarting the quiz.

I searched for a potential help article but was unable to find any discussions. 

My question is, could this be a Java update issue? Has anyone else solved this issue?

The perplexing part is over 5000 people have taken the quiz and have only heard of 20 complaints.  So, while this is an outlier issue, it is keeping people from completing these trainings and I am looking for any potential solution. 

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

3 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Robert! Sorry to hear that some of your users are having trouble with the matching knowledge check tiles in Chrome and Edge. Please open a case with us here so that one of our technical support engineers can investigate. Kindly include the version of Chrome and Edge where the issue is encountered.

Chino Navarro

Hi Kevin. Sorry to hear that one of your users is experiencing the same issue. I recommend doing the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure the user's Mac is fully updated.
2. Make sure the user's browser is fully updated. Some browser updates will only become available when the operating system is updated.
3. Clear the browser's cache.

4. Restart the device. 

If the issue persists, feel free to open a case here. Our support engineers would love to take a closer look.