Missing Continue Block in RISE 360

Oct 11, 2019

Hi Everyone

I seem to be having problems with the Continue Blocks in Rise 360. When i am creating the course, the blocks are there. When i preview the course in on all devices, the blocks are there. When i publish to LMS and upload to our LMS the blocks are not there, if viewing the content using Internet Explorer (our default browser)

If i view the content in Chrome or on a mobile device the blocks are there. Is there something i haven't ticked in the settings that is stopping these blocks from showing?

Thanks 

Adam

20 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Denise, I can help! While you are editing your course what browser are you using?

Also, if you can share a Peek 360 screencast of this happening, including the whole browser window, that would be really helpful. You can reply here or share those details with us privately here. We'll get back to you with some next steps.

Desmond Ballance

We are having the same issue! Continue blocks show on all devices on RISE previewer. Loaded into LMS (Thought industries) the Continue blocks show on the Desktop but not on tablets or phones. Would LOVE to understand how to resolve this as we've got a number of other courses in the works. (Update: had been using Firefox to check it on the Desktop and Continue blocks appeared; just checked desktop Chrome: no Continue blocks)

Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Desmond!

Is this an issue that you are able to reproduce when testing in SCORM Cloud? This will help determine if the issue lies within your LMS or the Rise 360 course itself. If you are able to replicate, be sure to send the Rise 360 SCORM output file to us to take a peek.

You can send that file to us privately by clicking here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.