Monitor progress through Articulate Rise blocks within a course

Mar 12, 2024

Hello,

My question is two fold: 1) viewing progress through a long Rise course, and 2) viewing quiz results and attempts.  Clarification continue....

Cornerstone is my current LMS.  Many of my curricula consist of blocks of videos with short knowledge assessments after each video.  The sum total of videos/quizzes in a single Cornerstone curriculum can be up to 40 blocks.  In Cornerstone, I can access the curricula and see the progress (quesiton 1) through the course and review each quiz (and attempts) to see what was answered correctly (question 2).  Then I created a similar course in Articulate and exported a SCORM files to Cornerstone.  I've not been able to see progress or view quiz results/attempts.

Any insight would be very helpful.

Thanks!

2 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Peter,

It depends on the publish settings for your course.

How do I send question text to my LMS?

When you publish your Rise 360 course for cmi5, SCORM 2004, or xAPI (Tin Can), it sends full question text to your LMS.

Source https://access.articulate.com/support/article/Rise-Quiz-Data-Sent-to-an-LMS#Question-text 

Eric Santos

Hello Peter,

Sorry, you're hitting this snag. I appreciate Karl's help here so far. Just want to clarify that Rise 360 courses published in SCORM 1.2 also send quiz data to the LMS, but not full question text.

To rule out an LMS issue, I recommend testing your published course at SCORM Cloud and comparing the results with your LMS, Cornerstone. If it works at SCORM Cloud, I recommend opening a support case with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue. If your course doesn't work correctly at SCORM Cloud, please open a support case with us so we can help investigate. We're happy to help!