37 Replies
Steve Flowers

Under normal conditions, that download button creates an invisible iFrame that contains the file link to your download. It looks like the browser is blocking the display of the url in that iFrame in your environment. If you have another browser available (Firefox or Safari on Mac or Edge on Windows) can you give that a try? I know it's inconvenient, just trying to help isolate the problem.

Steve Flowers

At least it's consistently inconvenient and giving you the same error in both configurations. :) I'm not sure how to solve this since those options are normally set at the source. 

I need to head out for a bit. Couple of things I'd try. First, a workaround to get your file so you can move on with your day:) 

1. Right click the download button and select inspect. Choose the Elements tab.
  2. When you click the download button, an iframe will be generated on the page in the structure just below the button.
  3. Select the url source from inside the src attribute. You should be able to paste that into a new tab and download your file. 

Second, try putting in a case with a link to this thread. https://articulate.com/support/contact/360-teams

This is a weird one.