NEW IN RISE 360: Templates

Feb 04, 2020

It’s already easy to build fully responsive courses quickly in Rise 360. And now, we’ve added another time-saving way to create engaging courses for every learner: templates.

The templates cover a range of topics from information security to leadership development, and more. Choose the template you want and then swap out placeholder text and media with your own content—that’s it!

Check out this video to see templates in action.

65 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Christopher! Here are a few things you can try:

• Log out of Rise 360, then log back in.
  • Use a supported browser for authoring.
  • Be sure you have access to all things Articulate 360.

If you're still getting stuck, please reach out to us by clicking here. Our Support Engineers can get you back up and running!

Sarah Zeigler

Absolutely love the new templates! I'm anxious to start using them but when I try to download one to my dashboard it seems to take an great deal of time. I've waited for almost 10 mins with it still indicating it's processing the file and finally hit cancel. Tried with several different templates thinking that is might be a single template issue, but same result. Any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

Alyssa Gomez

That's odd, Sarah! I wouldn't expect the import process to take more than a minute or so. 

Start by following these steps:

• Log out of Rise 360, then log back in.
  • Use a supported browser for authoring.
  • Be sure you have access to all things Articulate 360.

If you're still getting stuck, please reach out to us by clicking here. Our Support Engineers will take a closer look at what's going on!