New features in Rise!
Feb 20, 2018
I’m thrilled to announce several new features that give you more integration with Storyline 360 and more options in Rise. Here are the highlights:
- Require completion of a Storyline block: Make sure learners complete a Storyline block before moving on in your Rise course.
- Block templates: Build Rise courses faster by saving existing blocks and their content as templates to reuse in other courses.
- Sidebar visibility: Choose to have your course sidebar open or closed by default. You can even turn it off altogether to give your course a different look and make learners navigate lessons in order.
- Require a passing quiz score: Make sure learners understand course content. Require a passing quiz score before they can move on to the next lesson.
- Shared block templates: Share the block templates you create in Rise with your team. (Articulate 360 Teams subscribers only.)
Check out our What’s New page for demo videos. Then, open up Rise and try these features out for yourself! I think you’re going to love them.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.