Possibility to access all Rise content of the Articulate 360 Team

Apr 13, 2021

Hello team,

We have an Articulate 360 Team subsription with many seats.

Is there any possibility to have a full access to all the Rise content created by all the team members under this licence (like a "super administrator") ?

I would like to control all modules created by team members.

Thanks,

JPascal

Pinned Reply
Christopher Santos

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

8 Replies
Dan Jeffries

Hi Alyssa 

Whilst this would be great what we really need is for Admins or Managers to have blanket access to all lessons, regardless of whether they are shared or not.

If a colleague is off sick and I need to make an amendment and export, I can't - unless they've remembered to share it. Admins should have total access to all lessons. 

Jean-Pascal Mulot

Hi Dan,

You are exactly right! As admin, I would like to control and manage all the contents.
I think the best way should be, as admin, to be the only one to create all the contents of my group and then, add them as collaborators...
This is a process to set up at the project team level.

Thank you to all for your answers. 

Christopher Santos

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

Jelena Jurlin

I agree with Jean-Pascal and Dan above, I am missing a feature to be able to see all courses being created under my subscription. Currently, team members may initiate courses but I am unaware of them and so are, perhaps, other team members, meaning we can be duplicating content. Also, if one person is off, we need to wait for him/her to return and add us as course collaborators or to move the course to the "team". It would be great to be able to move courses to the team as admin, not just as the course owner.

Ryan Brown

We are also interested in having a Super Administrator role as described by Dan where all files in the organization can be viewed/edited regardless if they are shared or not. While the Teams folder sounds great, it is my understanding that each project creator in the organization would have to share as collaborator.