Progression Bar Rise in LMS (CSOD)

Jan 06, 2021

Bonjour,

I'd like to know if the % of the progression bar is sent to LMS.

I'd like to find this information in my LMS to track learners progression but CSOD told me that "the % completion field is not populating in Analytics".

CSOD ask me if it possible to organize a call with a Rise member about this subject ?

Thank you !!

5 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi Christèle! If you’re uploading your course to your LMS (CSOD), make sure you’re using the Export an LMS package option. Cornerstone supports SCORM 1.2, 2004 (3rd edition) and AICC, but their advice is to create courses using SCORM 2004 3rd edition. 

You can also try uploading your course in SCORM Cloud to see if your course is tracking correctly. Let us know here if you see the same issues in SCORM Cloud. Thanks!  

Christèle Galland

Hi Lea,

Thanks for your answer.

I export my courses in SCORM 2004 but 4th version, but I've tried the 3rd !

In SCORM Cloud I can't see the info about the % progression bar. I just have info about time spent. I think it's beacuse I've noting in cmi.progress_measure:
It's really frustrating to see the % progression in Rise and not able to track this info into my LMS.

Thank you !

Alyssa Gomez

Hello Christèle,

Right now, Rise 360 will report Incomplete or Complete, but it will not tell you the learner's progression percentage (%) when the course is partially complete. We haven't included that piece in the SCORM data Rise 360 sends to your LMS.

We have seen similar requests for percent complete data, so I'll add your vote for that feature!