Reach360 Question level-data - Using Rise360 and/or Storyline360

Jun 07, 2024

Dear fellow Heroes,

I've been super excited reading all this great help & documentation on this platform. I now turn to you with the following dilemma:  

As far as my current understanding goes, Question-level data can only be viewed in Reach360 when it is the first & mandatory trigger for completing a Course. 

Using either Rise360 or Storyline360 one can quickly create a Quiz and accordingly set it's completion & grading as a passing criteria. So far so good....

Now I'm struggling with the handover of these quizzes when I plug my Storyline Quiz into a larger Rise360 Course. Subsequently, I cannot use the Storyline Quiz element as a condition for completing the Rise360 Course.

Who has any experience with this? Or perhaps some wisdom to share?

As of yet I've found myself making different courses in Reach360 Learning Path which are then arbitrarily broken up to report back on the users-input.

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Wayne, 

From what I understand, you need to use a Storyline 360 Quiz as the completion criteria for your Rise 360 course in Reach 360. There is no option to set a Storyline 360 block as a course requirement in Reach 360:

You can, however, follow the instructions here to publish your Rise 360 course to LMS and upload it to Reach 360 as a SCORM package.

Since you will publish the Rise 360 course with the Storyline 360 block as the completion requirement, this requirement will be recognized when you upload to Reach 360, allowing the learning path to use the block as a completion criterion.

Let me know if you have any questions!