Republished versions of existing Rise courses not uploading to LMS

Mar 26, 2023

I keep running into this situation. I have existing Rise courses that are already published into my LMS and working fine. These courses contain a few different video files. I have made updates to some material in the course (not the videos) but when I republish them and try to upload into the LMS it stops uploading about half way through and just stalls. File size should not be an issue because the only change I made was changing some existing text and swapping out a basic image and the current version works just fine in the LMS. LMS we use is SAP Success Factors.

6 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Joy, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

It looks like the behavior is only happening to the newer versions of your published course. I'd recommend testing how your course behaves in SCORM Cloud to see if the issue is specific to your LMS.

If you are able to replicate the behavior in SCORM Cloud, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!