Rise 360 - Error when uploading images

Oct 30, 2023

EDIT: Problem seems to have resolved itself. No idea what was the cause or what resolved it - 01/11/2023

Hi all,

I've just been getting "Error" when I try to upload any image file to Rise 360. I've noticed it started today and there is no other information provided about the error.

I've tried the following:

• multiple formats from different locations on my laptop.
  • uploading images that have been used in other lessons within the same Rise course.
  • Clearing browser chache/cookies/site data, restarting the browser and repeating above two steps.

the specific image I would like to upload is a JPG with a file size of 7.19MB, 6000x4000 pixels. I know the pixel size may seem large, but it's never been an issue in other lessons inside this Rise course.

Any thing I could try? does Rise have a hidden limit for number of images/image file space and I've hit such a limit?

Many thanks,

Sam

6 Replies
Sam Barnard

I have ran into a problem before with my organisation's internet. Could not upload images, even those that had uploaded fine previously to the same course. Once I tried on my home connection it was fine. Might be a firewall/anti-virus issue. Sounds like something you might need to run past your IT team.