Rise 360 has timed out - Is there an outage

Jul 23, 2019

Hi,

I have been working on a course and it timed-out saying that I should refresh when I refresh it says I am off-line, but I am not.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

39 Replies
Leah Hemeon

Agreed Randy. I've only just recently started using Rise regularly in my client projects (and offering it as an option to them) because I needed to see that it was a stable app being that it's web based. I'm now in the middle of a major project with an upcoming deadline and having it go down for two days (even just part days) in a row significantly impacts my ability to deliver for my clients. I build buffer into my project timelines but two major outages in the same number of days isn't something I would normally plan for. 

Articulate - can you give us more reassurance that this issue is being dealt with and that measures are being put in place to avoid outages in the future?

Renz Sevilla

Hi Sherri!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with Rise 360! We haven't seen any issues with Rise 360 recently. To subscribe to status updates, please click here. Can you help me with a few more details about the issue you're experiencing?

• Could you please let me know the exact browser and OS versions you're using?
  • Have you tried any other web browsers?
  • Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

If the above doesn't help, we'd be happy to take a closer look and you can reach our team by opening a case. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.