Rise 360 Knowledge Quiz

Sep 16, 2020

The techs at Articulate are unable to ascertain the problem, our LMS Success Factors, is unable to ascertain the problem.  We have 10 knowledge check quiz questions and we cannot get the results for all 10 questions.  Usually only 6 answers.  I have twice entered separate courses for just quiz questions.  Still can only get 6 of 10 results.  Yesterday, I entered a new knowledge check quiz, separate from any course, with only 2 questions.  We could get only 1 answer to 2 questions.  Has anyone run across this issue, and, if so, how did you resolve the missing results?  Thank you

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Nita! Thanks so much for reaching out about this issue. You mentioned that you've worked with our Support Team before — do you happen to have a case number? I'd love to read through your case history to get a detailed understanding of what we've tried so far, but I'm not finding a case about this issue under your email address. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.