Rise 360: Labeled Graphic Marker Order

Nov 26, 2019

Hello e-Learning Heroes! 

I've created a labeled graphic with around 25 different markers. I've ordered them on the left panel, but when I go into preview mode, the markers are not showing up in the order I've set up. 

Can you help me figure out why this is happening? 

Thank you! 

5 Replies
Valtech Academy

Hey Alyssa! 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I've ordered the markers in the left-panel, but when I go into preview mode, some of the markers are showing up randomly on the screen. This makes my labeled graphic looks pretty messy. 

I've attached a short screen recording. 

Have you seen this before? 

Thanks! 

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for that screen recording, Valtech Academy. Now I can see the issue. After some digging, I found an issue in the Labeled Graphic block where the first 19 markers will animate correctly, but markers 20 and above will not animate in. That seems to match what you're seeing!

I'll share this issue with my team, and I'll keep you posted if I get updates!

Valtech Academy

Hey Alyssa! 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Is there a way to get rid of the animation all together then? Would there be a setting I could use? If the animation can't be used for all markers, I would rather it doesn't happen at all. 

As of now, as you can see from the screen recording, it makes the graphic look messy.

Let me know!  

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.