Rise 360 Scores Not Recorded On Apple Devices

May 28, 2020

Hi,

I have set up several Rise courses on our Absorb LMS. Many people have completed the modules successfully and our LMS has marked as those modules as complete.

However some users are reporting errors where they have completed the course but the LMS still has it marked as In Progress and their score is not recorded. The issue seems to be related to users using Apple devices (iPads, iPhones, Macs). We've also tested different browser on those devices (Safari and Chrome), neither record the score. The reason I'm thinking it could be a Rise issue is because the only module that is reporting successfully is one of our Storyline modules. 

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a solution?

6 Replies
Dirección de  Capacitación

Hey Lyndsay and Alyssa,

We are having the same incidents. Our users mainly use Internet Explorer o Chrome to see the content but some of them have reported us that when they use it in Chrome, the course doesn't complete and when they make the evaluation, the score is not recorded.

How can we fix this issue?

Thanks!

Hi!

Our courses are hosted in Success Factors. However, the courses were working perfectly before and last week was when users started reporting that the evaluations weren't recording the score.

And yes, I realized the evaluation, passed it and when I went back to the platform it appeared as if I have never done it.

We are exporting the evaluation as Scorm1.2. I'll attach you a screenshot so you can see how are we exporting it.

Thank you!

Hello:

Our courses are hosted in Success Factors. However, the courses were working perfectly before and las week was when users satared reporting that the evaluation weren't recording the scores.

I realized the evalutation, passed it and whe I went back to the platform it appeared as if I have never done it.

We are exporting the evaluation as Scorm 1.2.

Thanks

José Antonio Flores Leyva
Gerente de desarrollo de contenidos / Campus Virtual

T. 52295400 / Ext. 81556
jflores@ph.com.mx

SoyTotalmentePalacio.com
Facebook.com/PalaciodeHierro
Twitter.com/PalacioHierro

[cid:image001.png@01D40317.A7547C10]

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.