Rise analytics

Jan 25, 2018

Hi All!

Does Rise allow for any analytics?  Examples: how many people opened the course? How far did they get? Where did they leave? Etc.

Thanks,

Stacy

9 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Stacy,

If you're using the Share link from inside Rise, that's designed for light sharing of your content and won't track who, where or how often the course was accessed. 

If you're looking to track some more information about usage of your course, I'd look at what Learning Management System (LMS) you could use. You can then Export for LMS and upload to one of those environments. If you're looking for one to play around with, take a look at SCORM Cloud. Not only is it an industry standard, but it's free to upload 100MB (users are limited). 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Dan, 

We haven't added an analytics feature for Rise outside of what is tracked and built-in when you export to a  Learning Management System (LMS), but I did see a recent post in this discussion on connecting a course with Google Analytics.  It looks like Lisa was able to use the Storyline block and some custom Javascript to capture and send data. 

I would love to hear more about what types of data points and information you'd like to see added - and I'm happy to share those ideas with my team. Or, if you'd prefer to share directly you can always submit a feature request!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Bee!

We're excited to tell you about Rise.com, the new enterprise-class online training system that your employees will love.

Rise makes training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage. You can create courses, enroll learners, and distribute, track, and analyze your training all in one system. To learn more about Rise, please visit rise.com.

Alyssa Gomez

Great question, David.

Rise 360 is a course development app. Training developed in Rise 360 must be exported to a learning management system (LMS) for viewing, tracking, and analytics. 

Rise.com is an all-in-one online training system that gives you one place to create, track, manage, and analyze your training. 

Rise.com includes all the authoring functionality from Rise 360, plus a library of pre-built lessons on common business topics. You can also start creating your Rise.com course from one of many sample courses or templates rather than starting from scratch. 

Once you’ve created a course, you can enroll learners, track their progress, and analyze training effectiveness—all within Rise.com. You can even allow learners to browse and self-enroll in training you make available in Rise.com.

To see it in action, head over to rise.com! You can also email the Rise team at sales@rise.com

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.