RISE and STORYLINE - Percent Completion

Feb 22, 2023

Is there a way that RISE and STORYLINE report percent completion to LMS (SumTotal) so the LMS can report out "Participant A is x% complete; Participant B is y% complete..."?

I see all sorts of solutions for the end users using the progress bar (or creating a meter, etc) or number of slides, but these are reported back to LMS as only complete/not completed or the course reopens where the participant left off.  (With reopening where the participant left off, does that mean that there's software collecting percent complete?)

5 Replies
M J

Hello - did anything ever come of this feature request? I've found the data report side of things from Articulate to be a competitive weakness to other tools like LCMS content generators and even Brainshark a tool I'd never usually use to compare to Storyline is far more capable in what reporting it provides at the user level.

Is there a way Articulate can enhance Storyline's backend reporting? Like others above and on other Heroes threads I'd like to be able see how far a learner has got. 0 or 100 isn't good enough? Also the ability to review length spent on a page reviewing content, how often they've returned to those pages, what answers are selected in quizzes and all parsed out into a usable report.

If you already have this set of features I'd be thrilled to learn how to turn them on.