Rise: Changing the default Accent Colors

Feb 23, 2018

I am interested in changing the default accent colors to align to our company brand color scheme. How can that me done? 

Thank you.

95 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jennifer!

Rise 360 allows you to choose one accent color for your course, and there isn't a way to adjust the default color options. You can also choose a custom color, if you'd like.

Thanks for letting us know you'd like to customize your own color palette. That's not a feature on our roadmap right now, but we'll keep our eyes out for similar requests!

Melissa Gandy

I would also like to put a vote on this. Having every course start with articulate's vivid orange and constantly having to recreate the one color is extremely time consuming and difficult to manage with a team of many making courses. We are in the process of full elearning conversion so we are going to be making a lot of courses over the next several months. This feature would be very helpful.

Greg Johnson

I agree.  I'd love to be able to create a suite of brand resources at a team level, including:

• Brand colors 
  • Brand custom font, set as default
  • Brand images and logos in Content Library

Everyone in our Team subscription would then be able to access the above resources easily, rather than having to set for every courses.

Thanks