Rise: Changing the default Accent Colors

Feb 23, 2018

I am interested in changing the default accent colors to align to our company brand color scheme. How can that me done? 

Thank you.

95 Replies
Sam Burrough

The smart thing to do here is realise that Articulate doesn't really care about what its users think. I would highly recommend using Evolve by Intellum instead. Rise is a weak imitation of Evolve and unlike Articulate, Evolve gets genuinely exciting updates on a regular basis. I would only use Rise if a client forced me too.

Patrick Finnegan

Let me add my voice to this. But truthfully, I'm kind of shocked that this was not in the earliest designs. It's also strange to see that people have been asking for this for over 5 years and it still has not been added. According to the Rise_360_Storyboard_template.docx  provided by Articulate staff, it is an option. Love to see this available soon.

Paul Oliver

Hi all, just curious if anything is being updated on this product? I've been using the Storyline products since Storyline 1 but am new to Rise and have found that most of my issues are addressed in forums like this years ago, even this one is started 5 years ago and the most recent comment is 2 years ago. Basic stuff like being able to pick colors for a palette shouldn't be something that takes this long to implement into the software...just curious on what's being updated in Rise.

Fiona Macelli

Hi, is it still not possible to set colors other than the one "main one"? It seems you have made a lot of improvements to the global theme control areas recently, but I'm still not seeing an option for Rise to either remember colors I've used recently, or to set a palette. I'm hoping I've missed the feature or it's located somewhere unexpected. It's a real pain to type in the hex code EVERY time!!