Rise course not loading

Nov 18, 2021

Hello,

A client is trying to share courses with me with Rise. They shared them with the "send a copy" option, and I can see 3 courses out of 4. For the fourth one, instead of one course, I see three "loading" course icons :

3 icons loading

She tried to send this module many times, but every time I get those 3 thumbnails. Does anymone know how to fix this issue ? Thank you !

5 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Sarah! Sorry to hear that you are having trouble viewing courses that were shared to you via "Send a Copy."

Please try these steps:

1. Please make sure that your browser is updated. Here are videos on how to update your browser. Once updated, restart your browser and try accessing it again.

2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

3. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window. Pressing Ctrl + Shift + n for Windows, or Press ⌘ + Shift + n for Mac switches you to Incognito mode and disables all browser plugins. Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior. Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. Here's how to do it.

If these troubleshooting tips still don't work, please open a case with us here.
Sarah ROBERT

Hello Hazel,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I tried everything and I still can't see the course.

1. My browsers are all updated

2. I tried (again) Chrome, Firefox and Edge

3. I opened Rise in a private window

4. I emptied the cache

I already opened a case, I will give my interlocutor all these details..

Best,

Sarah